Self-talk Life & Business Coaching
Have any of you suffered an injustice, been overlook, ignored, rejected, anyone been denied, repudiated, negated, humiliated, devastated, infuriated, frustrated, transgressed upon, anyone been sinned against, disrespected, slighted, wounded, snubbed, oppressed, held down, discriminated against, beat down, distressed, tortured, haunted, bullied, teased, tormented or had smack talked about you? Anybody? And when it was over did you think I don’t deserve this. If things have gotten tough don’t you ask why me????
I am a good person. If someone is going to be fired, get divorced, have a heart attack, be mugged, rapped, blown up by a terrorist, lose a limb in an accident, have an abortion, swindled, conned, slandered or be foreclosed on don’t you think it should happen to someone who deserves it. It should never happen to you? You don’t deserve this. You are a good person!!!!!
Break away from the self-doubt, fear, procrastination and lack of confidence that is holding you back from achieving greater financial success and freedom. No longer be paralyzed from realizing your hopes and dreams. Re-train your self talk and win your true potential!
What is a Life Coach?
A Life Coach is not a psychiatrist. He is someone who will help improve your personal and/or professional life by offering support and encouragement while suggesting new ways to achieve your goals. A Life Coach is more of a partnership than anything else. It is a support system with one goal in mind: improving your quality of life.
What does a Life Coach do?
Professional coaches, through a partnership with the client, are there to help produce positive results, whether in their professional or personal lives. They help people perform better and ultimately improve the quality of their lives.
Why do people have a Life Coach?
In most cases, a Life Coach is required when the person is in a transition phase and needs support for any of the following reasons:
- Reassessing life goals and developing action plans
- Lack of balance between work and life
- Difficulty dealing with stressful situations
- Difficulty making life decisions
- Prioritizing projects and timelines
- Improving relationships
- Urgent situations involving high risks or challenges
- Identifying core strengths and maximizing their potential
- Simplifying life to reduce stress and increase productivity
- Help with time management
- Lack of control over life
- Making the move to the next level
Trained to listen, observe and customize an approach to the client’s needs, the coach will work to find solutions and strategies that will help the individual out of the rut they are in.
Do I need a Life Coach?
Only you will know if you really need a Life Coach or not. The following list of questions may help you decide:
- Do you often feel overwhelmed from the daily tasks at hand?
- Do you feel like you’re living life unconsciously?
- Do you suffer from low self-esteem?
- Do you feel like everyone seems to have a master plan but you?
- Is there a lack of support in your life?
- Do you feel like the whole world is out to get you?
- Are you going through a difficult time in life and need a helping hand?
- Do you have deadlines you just can’t deal with and don’t know how to cope?
- Are you doing ok but would like to do better?
Answering yes to any of the above questions doesn’t necessarily mean you need therapy, but might suggest that you could benefit from some life coaching.
What does it cost?
Our coaching is a customized program made to fit your needs. Choose your own commitment level, and we customize the program to fit your time and budget. Getting started is your first step or as Jim Rhon would say” you do not have to be great to get started but you do have to get started to be great.”